Class A Route Delivery Driver-Montgomery, IL
Eby-Brown Company, LLC, one of the largest suppliers in the convenience distribution industry, is looking for strong candidates to fill several Delivery Driver positions due to increased business. This position is based out of the Montgomery, IL distribution center.
In general, the Delivery Driver is responsible for driving to and parking in retailer’s parking lots, and unloading/delivering boxes of product weighing up to 75 lbs using a two wheeler.
- Deliver scheduled daily deliveries in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Collection of invoice receipts that are generated from the delivery.
- Pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections.
- Obeying all local, state and federal rules of the road and all DOT operating and recording procedures.
- Conducting daily face to face interaction with customers; representing Eby-Brown in a friendly, competent and professional manner.
The route delivery truck driving position requires a Class "A" CDL, a clean driving record, 1 year of proven commercial driving experience and an outgoing personality.
- Competitive salary paid weekly
- Earn up to $45,000 in 1st year
- Health/Life/Dental/Vision/Disability insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match and immediate vesting
- Paid - Sick days, Personal days, Holidays and Vacation days
- Attendance bonus, annual performance bonus and safety incentives
At Eby-Brown people make the difference. Come join our team and work with the best!
Please apply online or in person:
Mon-Fri, 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m.
2051 Baseline Road